Thursday, July 2, 2009

20 Questions Tag

Hi Everyone,

I got tagged by redz2486 (a.k.a. A Girl's Life blogspot) to answer these following 20 questions:

1) Things you cannot leave the house without? My mobile phone, keys (obviously!), some kind of lipgloss and a brush

2) Favourite brand of makeup? I couldn't choose just one brand - different brands have key products that I like...I'm going to cheat and name three:

Mac - for their eyeshadows, lipsticks and pigments
Lancome - for their bronzers abd primer
YSL - for their Touch Eclat, Rouge Volupte lipsticks and Faux Cils Mascara

3) Favourite flower? Iris - purple is one of my fave colours

4) Favourite clothing store? Zara for everyday stuff, Monsoon for summery clothes and bright colours and Reiss or Coast for a special occasion.

5) Favourite perfume? Elle by YSL

6) Heels or flats? Heels, all the way baby! I only own two pairs of flat shoes...my trainers for the gym and flat sandals for holidays.

7) Do you make good grades? Yeah I did quite well at school and uni, mostly A's and B's. I was rubbish at maths and science though but I scraped through. I like to think I have more of a creative brain than a logical one!

8) Favourite colours? I tend to go for bright colours. I love that electric blue colour that's around a lot at the moment, coral or fuschia are also lovely. Bright colours put me in a good mood - yes I'm THAT easy to please!

9) Do you drink energy drinks? I used to drink Red Bull and vodka when I went out in uni but I soon stopped when I found myself wide awake at 6am in the morning. I never drink them now coz they're way too sugary.

10) Do you drink juice? Diluting or fresh? I prefer fresh, I have those Innocent Smoothies every morning.

11) Do you like swimming? Not really no, I hate the feeling when you get water up your nose and you kinda choke on it...urgh. I hate the smell of chlorine and the fact that people may have peed in the water so that rules swimming pools out!I also have a fear of the open sea/things brushing past my legs etc so that rules the sea out. So, no, I don't like swimming.ha ha.

12) Do you eat chips with a fork? Yeah I do, you don't wanna get grease all over your fingers! I love the little mini wooden forks you get in fish and chip shops!

13) Favourite moisturiser? Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream

14) Do you want to get married later on in life? Well, I just got engaged so I would hope so!

15) Do you get mad easily? No, it actually takes alot to get me angry, I am a very laid back person, very easy going. I can't remember the last time I yelled at someone.

16) Are you into ghost hunting? er...no.

17) Any phobias? As I said before, I am scared of the open sea, getting washed away doesn't appeal to me! I also have a fear of Jordan a.k.a Katie Price

18) Do you bite your nails? No, I used to when I was a kid but when I started to get into nail polishes etc, I stopped! Vanity overtook the compulsion to bite!

19) Have you ever had a near death experience? not that I can remember....

20) Do you drink coffee? Yes, I love coffee, the fresh stuff is the best. I like stopping for a latte on a shopping trip so you can have a chat etc. I have to watch I don't drink too much of the stuff though coz it dehydrates you and also makes me a bit fidgety!

If they haven't already done this one, I'm going to tag..........

Lipstick Rules
Alpha Blonde
Legseleven7
Starlight2196
Redhotsunfire
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...