Monday, September 19, 2011

An instant upgrade: Decorative pillows!!

My interior aka fashion jewelry designer friend, Elfi, who inspired me on this constantly reviving home-look ideas as I can't seem to get bored at her house decoration whenever I visited her. I can't stop lurking around her house interior and trying to figure out what's new in her house. However, most of the time, there is nothing new but couple pillows being replaced or a new vase with freshly-cut flowers. How amazing!! 


Therefore, from time to time, I love to change those decorative pillows in different seasons or during holidays.


Photobucket


Photobucket
Aren't those pillows/sofa so inviting!!?

Photobucket

Above are all Johnathan Alder floor models in SF city


Photobucket

Photobucket
Aren't those the cutest coaster!!


Photobucket
My family room with Johnathan Alder pillows, Missoni For Target ribbon and zigzag pillows. 


Photobucket
My vintage Victoria chair with casters has been updated its look with new needlepoint pillows...... ^O^

Photobucket
What else pillows can be good for? 
They protect your lower back!!! lol........ 

Have a good Monday to start!
xoxo Rachel 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...