Friday, April 22, 2011

Simple Life!

We are back from Hawaii vacation.... it's great to be back home. 
While my vacation instantly finished but my little ones as it is still their spring break except me/mom. My hands-full day,..... No complaints here! ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Ilona did all that make-up herself while I am busy buying consealer to cover up my pimples on the face....{which is my biggest and complimentary souvenirs from Hawaii trip. grrr,....}


Photobucket
More or less we all got a little tanned! 


Photobucket

Having fun wearing two earrings in one side! { to do so just to keep the earrings holes from growing intact. :P}


Photobucket

Outfit du Jour ON me:

Rock and Republic flared jeans, 
Karen Walker tortoise daddy sunglasses, 
DKNY scarf cardigan, 
Chanel black caviar mini flap,
Reclaimed mink earrings w/ silver chain and sapphire charm
BCBG generation pink/peach wedge (just too comfortable not to wear it)

Have a nice weekend!
xoxo Rachel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...