Friday, February 11, 2011

Life is Sweet. Again!

Today is the 4th day after I have done PRK surgery for my eyes.  


As I said, life is sweet ~~ after I went through all the stinging, sore sensation from my eyes' surgery at the first 2 days. I can type just fine now except for slightly blurring vision and you might caught some typo in my blogs.... :P Pardon me here, please! 


Everyone has been telling me about it'll all be worthwhile after I have my vision back in a week, a month..... and I am grateful for everything. For having FB, so I can update my status quietly w/o phoning and endlessly chatting w/ my friends whom might find annoying.  I am also so grateful that Cathy and Yu are w/ me yesterday when I am bored to death at home and to be my chauffeur driving me around to pick up kids.  And needless to say, it always feels great to hear my fellow bloggers/readers and friends who also share their personal eye surgery experience with me. 


Photobucket
Valentine's gifts from friends~~ Sweet!!!


Lastly, "Thanks" goes to my DH who accommodates his work to assist me while I am not in my best shape.....normally, I am a super mom...hah.... 


Photobucket
All saint leather brocade tail-jacket in smoke, RL silk blouse, BCBG studded belt, Mandarin and General washed silk pull-on pants, Alain warp boots
 
Photobucket
Life isn't perfect, just like my photos here...glare-y~~ which also is how I see things at this point w/ my eyes. Hopefully, my eyes can focus better day by day!! ^O^


Have a good weekend. 
xoxo Rachel 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...