Monday, January 3, 2011

What's the Trend for 2011!?

I am trying to recycle my wardrobe before I am ready for the trend of 2011!!!

So what do you think of this trend?
Sheer skirt, maxi skirt, full skirt, wide leg pants.......... it seems we will have a very airy spring/summer 2011.

FabSugar.com

Style.com

Photobucket
haha.. I certainly make sure my sheer skirt is see-through-able .... but not thoroughly!!

Photobucket
 I take on the glitter trend w/ Bobbie Browns' silver glitter liquid eyeliner. 
However, I didn't apply it on my upper eyeliner.  Instead, I only apply around the corner of eyes that adds a different sparkles from normal "white" pencil. 
Give it a try!!?

 

NOTE: if you want to practice w/ a brush eye liner before you are adept w/ black liquid eyeliner, this is it!!!! It won't be tacky or messy even when you mess it up on your upper or lower eyeliner... easy to clean and re-do!!


Have fun w/ the liquid eyeliner!!
xoxo Rachel
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...