Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things to Share!!

All handbag made by recycled bottles. Yes, it is pretty amazing, isn't it!!!


Photobucket


I fell in love w/ this bag (Style: Laroux)  at the first sight. It comes in two colors, black and white. Both are equally fabulous. You can't tell it is not real leather at all.


It goes perfectly w/ Bibi's outfit. 
Feminine + Punk = Fabulous!!
(Bibi fell into my trick and bought it, just so I can see it, pat it once a year when I am back in Taipei. ) :P 

Photobucket


Their price is fair .... about $250 for this style!

Photobucket
You can take off the chain and carry it as a clutch. The studs are real metal, I mean solid metal. ^^  
Photobucket
Don't you just love to buy something that's eco-friendly and looking gorgeous for a fair price at the same time!



20,000,000 Fragments
A Japanese brand.  Editor-in-chief of Japanese high-fashion magazine Commons&Sense, Sasaki says: "Good Japanese fashion is either about street style or high fashion, and we have selected the best brands at that."
Photobucket
Base in Tokyo, Japan.
Photobucket


Press

They have pretty young and hip vibe for their tweed jackets.  20,000,000 fragments is one of the Japanese brands that carries a mission to Paris to mix sweet and edgy look all at once.  I can't stand the too "cute" outfit that all Japanese magazines portrayed or perhaps it is just me not suitable :P and no matter what, I am glad that I found this brand. 


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
I ever had a keen desire to buy another Chanel jacket in lighter fabric, but w/o its exorbitant prices, 20,000,000 fragments give me a peace of mind!! ^^


Stay tuned for the best cocktail tonight...(IMO)!!
xoxo Rachel




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...