Thursday, May 13, 2010

Throwing On Everything....yes, even Kimono!!!

This is my new GIVENCHY Tinhan hobo in black n' gold-toned studs!!! 
I don't really have a perfect outfit to pair it w/... since i am still drooling over my Proenza Shouler yellow PS1 clutch and carry it everywhere these past couple day.  But i thought Gray outfit and feminine skirt could add a fun element w/ GIVENCHY studs hobo in my outfit. 




Photobucket


Photobucket
w/ Betsy Johnson tutu skirt n' Proenza Shouler 09' runway heels.


Photobucket
My last year buy, Dior patent quilted booties......(w/o tutu)


Wouldn't you know it, the next day I am up to MAN's wear!!!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
If not because I am sure that I bought them as a PAIR, I thought they were misplaced together......the polka dots and stripes are reversal colors from each other. 



I was digesting some fashion mag. and loves both simple elegant and casual chic styles, they are alternatives in our daily style. And if you are not bored of striped look, here are some more. They are uber chic!!! (picture credit to SPUR)

CELINE
Photobucket

Photobucket
Love the shoes... (brown and black)

Photobucket



Photobucket
I especially love this look, the taupe/mocha crape/shrug and teal/turquoise mini skirt!...dont' I have something similar~~ ^O^

Photobucket


Photobucket

Diesel.jp


Photobucket

Photobucket


MY ODJ.

Kimono style was a conundrum to me.... as I am not a Japanese nor knowing much about the history of Kimono wear. I don't even remember who bought me this Kimono, either my DAD or my MIL. 
I once used it to cover up my bathing suit at the beach but nothing else. I certainly believe everyone would easily drawn by the beauty of Kimono for its silkiness, and the vivid print...but unless it is a festival, no one would really wear it on the street!!! :) Especially here, the conservative silicon valley!! :P 

Photobucket

Photobucket


1. Top:
two pinky tanks, one w/ Sakura print
Ivory scarf w/ gold crochet
silk Kimono w/ Temple and flower prints
2. Bottom:

coral Levis skinny low rise cropped jeans
3. Shoes: Mission espadrille 
4. Accessory: Elfi white turquoise w/ silver bead spike necklace


Photobucket
Today is a busy day for me and I definitely am in this whole ensemble doing chorses...... if you ever recognize me, I'd love to meet you!! ^O^ (But if you are too embarrassed to see me in Kimono in public, I understand!!) hahahahaha...  

Have a fun afternoon!!
xoxo Rachel
 

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...