Monday, February 22, 2010

Kids n' Game!!


I can't believe that I totally forgot about Sonia Rykiel pour H&M on Sat. until Yu called me around noon.*sigh*, I'd wish that she didn't call me at all so I don't even bother to make a plan to go UP to SF city in the afternoon or on Sunday if DH didn't get my *HINT*!! :P

Well, WE did go to SF city this morning after my kids' piano practice.  Oh, I hope there are still something left for me...... oh, and in my size!!.......(this was all in my head before we went to SF city!! :P) 

Yes, I was impatient n' full of anxiety when listening to my kids' piano practice.  Yu told me that she couldn't think for another second n' had to grab a bag when there are only 2 in each store, one is in her hand n' the other one is a DISPLAY..

..........and you might guess it right, there is another woman asked about the very same bag holding in Yu's hand at that moment!!!! 

Ha, TWO triggers, what would you do?!!

Me?!! Of course, buy the bag n' think about keeping it or not later!!! Especially when Yu told me that bag is only $20 around.... NOW, I am anxious to see what kind of bag that Yu laid her eyes on w/ that cheap price!! hum....... I know You want to know too!!! ^O^

I even call H&M in Powell st. in advance to make sure that it is worthwhile to go up there!!! ^O^ If it is not because they have children's SR collection, I would not even bother at all!!! 


After OVO show, we went to Lake Tahoe. Kids went to ski board school there.  And then next week, we are taking kids to see the show "Disney on ICE". All these kids' oriented activities make me realized that they are our everything!! Of course, I still enjoy every minute of life but I know their future is held by our parent's hands!!!!


The marble sliding game is one of my children's favorite. You can configure it anyway you want!! 

This is my son n' daughter, (Niel & Abby), current obsession -- tic tac toe!!

Saturday!!!
A sporty look w/ Chanel tweed jacket 08' !!
It looks I had leg tattoos!! :)


Children love rain. They never forget carrying their umbrellas or wearing their rain-boots when it rains!! ^O^


Sunday!!!
Finally I told DH that I want to take a look at SR collection for H&M n' also planned along a route for kids to have fun as well. ..... Academy of Science Museum!!!

See, it is not so bad even when it rains in SF city.

I learned one new creature in the museum today...... do you remember my degrading roses leggings' brand name, Daddy Long legs!!??
 
Daddy Long leg legging.
 
I found out that it is a spider(kind). ..... creepy ~ but I still don't know where the name came from!! Interesting!!

Have a good Monday.... I have something from SR collection which doesn't fit Abby at all to return tomorrow.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...