Monday, February 1, 2010

2010 Grammy Awards Red Carpet Fashion: Who Wore What? Ciara

Ciara in Givenchy Spring 2010 Haute Couture

Ciara Ciara Ciara. Why huney? I could not understand why she did this to herself. I went back and took a look at this collection by much-buzzed-about designer Riccardo Tisci--which just debuted less than a week ago!!! And darlings, there were SO MANY other G-G-GORGEOUS looks from it that it even made me more dumbfounded that she chose this one! I really hope her stylist got a nice check under the table from the esteemed House of Givenchy...or Ciara is starring in their upcoming ad campaign. There's got to be a reason. Unlike Rihanna's and Beyonce's red carpet Couture pieces seen in my previous posts, this one should have stayed on the runway and gone straight to the Archives.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...