Friday, October 9, 2009

Somehow I never manage to get it right...

This is what I wore yesterday for a dinner and movie date in Cambridge. Unfortunately I did not dress for the right weather as when we were walking home it was 5oC and I absolutely froze!! Having these kind of temperatures in October really makes me wonder about global warming... After catching the train back this morning I spent the rest of the day tucked up in bed with a cup of tea, hoping to catch my developing cold in its early stages.

Dress: Asos
Belt: Taken off a Mango dress from last season
Leopard print tights: M&S
I am also wearing flat black knee high boots from Dune.

However, the worst part of my trip was that I unfortunately managed to mistakenly take my bf's glasses with me back to London, and since he desperately needs them tomorrow I will be spending my entire Saturday on the train. To say that I am annoyed would be an understatement, but at least I will be well prepared with my thermals on this time!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...