Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 3 Blazer + Leggings w/ Pink Tulip Skirt!


Look at Ilona's leg.... OMG, she learns my trick so fast!! lol


Halloween is around the corner...... I never baked a pumpkin pie before and would never be interested in baking one. ha....

I don't normally make any kind of dessert as I am so afraid of eating the whole thing up by myself. I do cook a lot though. I am the kind of girl who eats dessert after every meal which stops my craving for more food...works well for me!! :)


I took pic. and blog everyday and thanks to my in-laws' compromise and support. ha ha ...

My ODJ

1. TOP:
  • Neil Barrett sheer blouse
  • Plastic Island boy friend blazer
2. BOTTOM:
  • IROO pink tulip skirt
  • wool leggings w/ buttons at side (bought in Paris)
3. ACCESSORY:
Chanel 08 LTD metallic navy reissue 227
leopard print scarf + green scarf twisted as ONE
Chanel 08 crown brooch w/ pink crystals n' pearls

4. SHOES: Dior patent quilted booties



Please don't laugh, I look like I am in a Kung Fu movie. hahahaha... the bang!!


I never thought this huge Chanel crown brooch would look good as a normal brooch which pins at sides, but I think it works great on my blazer today.

It almost looks like a big mascot there!!!


Just a comparison!!
A look couple months ago and now.
I try to work the skirt into fall w/ me.
:)


Original inspiration.



More blazer + leggings to come tomorrow!!

Good nite!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...