Sunday, August 16, 2009

Highlight My Hair w/ The RIght Hair Product!!

I had my hair highlighted last week. It is not noticeable on the pic. so today I took a better shot of those highlights on my hair. I was intended to dye my hair to hide my inside gray/white hair but I guess those blonde highlight blends in w/ those white hair of mine naturally. Well, I think the highlight works for me!! :)

I had been asked couple times by my friends and even make-up artists in Nordi. where did I get my hair permed/curled, is it here in USA or back home in Taipei?!!!

I answered, I had them permed here since I can't tolerant sitting on the chair for 2 or 3 hours let alone wasting my precious vacation time for hair in Taipei. lol I never use hair curler after permed and I don't have time for curling my hair at all since I spend at least 1 hour dress myself up every morning. :P

My friends all like the natural look of my wave and the boucle' of the volume of my hair and I do too. So I'd like to share my shampoo, conditioner, hair gel, spray.....etc. w/ you girls.




Blond and brunette highlights gives my hair a depth and camouflage my white hair.


Left: Works great when putting on wet/dry hair to give the curl a pretty definition.

Middle: (From WholeFoodsMarket, Organic, yah!!!)
Even though it works for both dry/wet hair, I'd say definitely use it when hair is wet.

Otherwise, the gel dried w/ white residue which looks like you got craft's glue on your hair. yuk!! :P

Right: Our hair needs sun protection too.
Just spray all over the hair before going out in the sun. :)




My currently fave: Fekkai.

I believe using shampoo which gives you more volume is actually the key keeping the pretty curl instead of those shampoo which states to maintains the curl.

Oh, I love that PULSE perfection mascara so much and it gives great definition to my lashes.
The brush works great and never smudge!!

I learned one thing about shampoo and conditioner.

If you start noticing that you are dropping more hair w/ one particular hair product, then you'd better switch to other brand. It probably is not you are under stress if you are not even pregnant or undergo post-pregnancy, it simply is that hair product doesn't work for you, your scalp and hair.

To tell you a secret, (probably it is now not a secret anymore. :P hah..) I am using woman Rogaine currently. Yes, I take precaution early.

One time I saw an Asia actress about my age who has a pretty hair style w/ cute bang, side split on TV. Then I notice a tiny "bare spot" in the middle of her head when the camera rolled up on her head, I was like........wow, imperfection!!!! Well, maybe I am being too detail or too picky, but certainly it scared the he** out of me. I must say bald man still look quite attractive (like my acting class teacher, Mr. Greg :P) but never a bald woman!!!

I lost some hair during and after having my 3 kids so I am hoping to reverse the process....to grow back more than what I had lost w/ woman Rogaine. :P

Having a pretty and voluminous hair is most girls' proud and even guy's fantasy, make sure you don't forget to pamper that spot on you.


This look is an coincident copy from a magazine.


Finally this Mara Huffman little bow top which I originally bought just to pair it w/ IRO tapered pants.


After a fat nap, we played w/ kids and DH took the pic. of us at the back yard.


W/ ESCADA sandal.

W/ Chanel booties.

  • Mcginn attached halter vest (come w/ its blazer)
  • Mara Huffman bow cami.
  • IRO tapered pants w/ ruched gathering around the waist
  • Chanel 09 booties
  • Chanel 09 mini black caviar flap w/ silver HW.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...