Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sleek Palettes and Wonderlast lipgloss

Hi everyone, the lovely Leon at the Sleek PR department was kind enough to send me these three things to test and review on my blog for free! I love getting free stuff! It's made my day. The first product is the new I-Divine Safari eyeshadow palette and I can see that all the colours are wearable and there's a good mix of neutrals and splashes of colour to play around with. I can't wait to try this one out! I love the four shades on the right hand side...gorgeous! I will have to do a FOTD with some of the shades. These are my first Sleek make up products and after all the buzz from other bloggers, I'm looking forward to jumping on the bandwagon!
The next thing they sent me was the I-Divine Acid eyeshadow palette and I have to say that, being a neutrals/metallics/pastels kinda gal, the four neon shades in the middle scare the bejesus outta me but in the name of beauty blogging I will attempt to make at least one of them work for me! I reckon I could do a nice smokey eye with the blues and black and maybe a brighter fun look with the purples. It's great that they give you a highlight colour and black defining shadow in each palette. Apologies for the pic from the net, I only had time to take a pic of the Safari palette.
I was also sent a Wonderlast lipgloss in Eternal Jewel which is a double ended wand with a lipgloss on one side and a sealant gloss on the other. It's alot like the ones you get from brands like Maxfactor or Revlon. I will be also testing this product out. Swatches of all palettes and the lipgloss will follow tonight my lovelies so you can see for yourself what the shades look like.
If anyone has tried these already and has any recommendations on what colours combinations go well together, please feel free to leave a comment. I love hearing from all you guys!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...