Monday, July 20, 2009

More Mac!

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you...it's more Mac!

I said I wouldn't get any more for a while and I gave in. But I can explain! I needed (ok, wanted) a nice matte beige eyeshadow base and I know that Mac Paint Pot in Painterly (above right) is probably one of the best ones. Then I saw Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study (above left) which is a champagne shimmer and I wanted that for a more glowy eye.
I also picked up a Mac classic that I didn't have...Creme De Nude. As I suspected, it's a perfect shade for me...it's probably the perfect shade for everyone. I thought I would love it and I was right. It will now sit proudly with the other 50 nude lipsticks I have but they're all slightly different...honest.ha ha.
Then...I remembered that another beauty blogger, Shangri-La, had commented on one of my posts a while back that the Mac Liquilast in Aqualine looked amazing...and boy was she right! It's the most gorgeous bright turquoise and I plan to use it as a nice slim line of colour on a neutral eye (possibly using Painterly or Bare Study...see!I told you I would use them!). I have been inspired by Kelly a.k.a. Kelanjo19 and her bright eyeliner looks using the GOSH liquid liners (which I am also coveting!). I want to find a deep metallic navy liquid liner so if anyone knows of one, gimme a shout! I wasn't sure about bright liner until I saw some of her posts and that proved how great it can look when you keep the rest of the face glowy and neutral. Check out the colour below! Beautiful!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...