Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Mood for Little Make-ups!!

We didn't take kids to see the fireworks on 4th of July.

Maybe we are just being lazy, maybe I think they already saw fireworks at Disney Land back in Feb. so I think skip this year is not big deal for them. :) I assume as long as my kids remember their big birthday parties, the moment they learn how to ride the bike, and the trip to see Tour Eiffel in Paris....etc., they know that they had a wonderful childhood! :) Well, at least I don't remember all things I did when I was a child but just a few is still vivid in my memory.

Holiday is still a holiday!! I thought dress up and a little more make-ups than usual for myself is just as wonderful as celebrating and going to watch the fireworks on scene.

I bought 2 pink shades of Bobbie Brown bronzer!! I love them and they give me great complexion for whole day.


Chic Choc eye shadow in purple and charcoal.


I am trying a new growing eyelash gel and we'll see the result in 2 month.


I applied the smashbox highlighter under my eyebrow bone, forehead, nose and above cheek bones.


A little purple eye shadow around the under eyeliner. I am not doing smoky eyes and I'd like to keep my make-ups neutral, clean and fresh!!!



Outfit on Sat.

1. TOP:
  • Zara pink tank (wore underneath so my bra won't pop out!!! lol )
  • Stella McCartney sheer sequins tank
  • Theory gold/white shrug
2. BOTTOM: United colors of Benetton harem pants
3. SHOE: Boss Orange Mary-Jane platform
4. ACCESSORY:
  • Chanel 09 black caviar mini flap
  • Chanel 08 s/s 3 pink camellia necklace w/ gold trim
  • Chanel 07 pink velvet ribbon w/ pearl ring



This is what I tried to mimic.





The heels is not the same as I planned on Polyvore and I wish I had those instead. lol


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...