Friday, July 24, 2009

I love Monsoon!

Just when I've promised myself I wouldn't make any frivolous purchases with my pay at the end of the month (yeah right, who am I trying to kid???), Monsoon go and throw a spanner in the works by introducing this amazingly sweet dress! Arghhhh...I HAVE to have it! It has all the things I love...Pink (yes, I'm such a girl, I know!), intricate beading and a great big bow! Could you get any better than that??? This dress is SO me that I think I may just have to buy it.

It's called the Viscount Shift dress from Monsoon, it's 100% silk and priced at £135 (rather hefty but I reckon I could make this dress last the distance). I have a few Monsoon dresses and they really are worth the money and the colour range is just brilliant. Being someone who likes bright colours, this is ideal for me. I bought a silk cerise minidress with a heavily beaded neckline from the Originals collection from there about 3 years ago and I still wear it now, still adore it and thankfully, it will never go out of fashion.

I have the perfect shoes sitting in my wardbrobe to go with this dress that are yet to be worn (that seems to happen alot...). I have been waiting to pair them with something special and I think this dress could be just the ticket! I reckon you could toughen the look up by adding a cropped leather jacket or even wear it with leggings as it's quite short. I even have the perfect makeup look to go with it...I'm so weak...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...