Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pixi loveliness!

Since seeing this Pixi Eye Beauty kit (No.5 Miracle) for £26, I have been lusting after the oh so summery shades it offers. I checked out a couple of the alternative amazing colour combinations and I gotta say...I want all three now! There's a few others to choose from but these three are my faves. On the top there's No.15 Blue Energy and underneath that is No.6 Mermaid.








I also love the Pixi Lumi Lux Lip Palette priced at £30. Sounds like alot of money but you get 20 of their best selling lip glosses in a pocket book sized palette. Perfect for taking on holidays or popping into your bag on a summer's day. The colours look beautiful, you can even lighten up the darker shades to suit you. I will be adding these things to my ever growing 'I want' list!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...