Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Faithful Glove Clutch by Alexander McQueen!

I tried this McQueen clutch the day I bought my Chloe orange Sally bag. It actually is not that hilarious by the look when your hand hold it INSIDE the glove. If you don't have that sense of humor, you can take off the leather glove and hold it w/ bare hand!! I love the buttery soft leather and that make-you-happy new leather smell of it! lol


Then I came across this pair of McQueen skull zipper pull engraved peep toe stiletto booties online. I start imaging myself carrying the clutch AND stepping into this provocative booties when.....grrr......girl's night out? a dinner date w/ DH? Oh, well, I hate to admit that even things like these are not practical for me anymore!!! I assume I can't wear them both at the same time w/ my 3 kids around.

Let's just pretend that I could at least rock them in my dream, and no one could lay a hand!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...