Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 1 In Taipei!

E. CHUANG SHIAO RD. TAIPEI


Today is Day 3 after we arrived in Taipei and I guess I should catch it up w/ blogging next couple days. DH is in Indonesia having a meeting right now and recruit some people there. He will join us in Taipei on Fri. Before then, w/ my parents' help, I think it won't be too hard to take care of my 3 children by myself in Taipei.

I never had jeglag as I remember, I always adjust myself pretty good in every time zone. I went to buy some saline for my DH's contact lens and some nipple sticker for my friend, Pei. at 9 AM in Watson's store. In Taipei, or I should say in Asia, all the street vendors are already doing business and you can shop for anything you need. So I already spend $US 15= $NTD 450 on a one piece dress already after 3 hours landing in Taipei. lol

In Asia, almost everyone carries an umbrella to protect themselves from the sun. I am no exception!!!! :P I carried my Chanel black mini flap w/ me to Taiwan. IT is my best travel little bag ever!!!


We went to the newest opened SOGO department store and I stopped by Chanel and Hermes. I found Chanel carried different style which I've never seen it in USA. However, this trip I have no mood of shopping for Chanel. As for Hermes, everyone knows it is almost as impossible as climbing onto a sky to buy Birkin or Kelly in Asia, the waiting list is mile long and the SA say the special order takes 5 to 8 years to fulfill. Or even worse, you might not even have it. Anyway, I am never a crazy dude to want something that bad and have to have it right away. But to my surprise, I saw my idol, Shi-mei Leng, who is a popular singer in Taiwan. I remember my DAD bought me her album when I was in middle school. She becomes even more successful in acting later on in her show biz career.


I am very nervous as taking pic. w/ my idol. She is very kind of willing to take pic. w/ us.


Hope she won't mind me posting the pic. here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...