Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday Party Look

Hi Beauties!

It's been quite some time, I hope you're all doing well.
Last weekend I went out with my friends to celebrate my birthday (27!). Of course, I took a photo pre-party of the makeup.


Products Used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance + Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Urban Decay Vapor on the inner lid
Urban Decay Chopper in the Crease
MAC Folie + MAC Spiced Chocolate to warm up the outer
MAC Carbon to darken the most outer corner
MAC Silver Glitter mixed with DUO lash adhesive to the inner corner (I don't think you can see the sparkles in the photo)
MAC Smolder to line
MAC fluidline in Blacktrack to upper lashes
MAC #7 false lashes

MAC Blankety Lipstick

Let me know what you think! :-)

XOXO,
Awilda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...