Thursday, April 9, 2009

New accessory : Chanel Pink n' Turquoise CC logo scarf!!

How intricate this Chanel scarf is!!!


Every single CC logo loops into each unique Camellia flower. The colors are so vivid which make each CC logo and camellia so adorable. I love those pastel colors in spring and I am going to use it to jazz up my understated ensemble.


For clothes, I am still stick w/ my luxury item ban !!! Well, except for Chris Benz navy silk military inspired shirt/jacket I bought month ago. I personally think it is well worth the strike.

So I am still doing mix-n'-match w/ clothes inside my wardrobe. I do have new acquisition but none costs me an arm and a leg so far!!!


MY ODJ!
1. TOP:
  • Club Monaco silver white turtle neck
  • Beige DVF runway vest
2. Belt: Max&Co. taupe leather belt w/ roses decor.
3. Bottom: Tommy Hilfiger cropped pants
4. Bag: Lanvin leopard happy sac
5. Shoes: Diesel gladiator heels
6. Chanel 09 s/s CC rhinestone w/ various sized pearl necklace
7. Chanel 09 s/s Pink & Turquoise CC looped camellia scarf





CC-looped camellia!




Winter makes its way back.....


I even match my lip color w/ my pink scarf!!


Substitute Chanel necklace w/ Chanel scarf!!


How about turn the scarf into a belt??!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...