Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Green (color)!!! Hat Again!!!

People asked me: "How can I dress up everyday and take care of 3 young kids all by myself???? "

Even when I took my little daughter to see an allergist on Monday, the feminine doctor asked me twice: " So seriously, you don't have a nanny at home to help you out w/ kids or anything? Seriously?
I nodded and said: "Yes, I think I can do it alone so I never really wanted a nanny."

Then she goes:
"Who take kids to school then?" I answered: "My DH!! He drives kids to school on the way to his work."

Well, I should say that
my DH shares a lot w/ me in terms of nurturing our 3 children and we work as a team on everything, ok, almost!!!

People would keep asking me: "Where are your energy coming from??" I honestly say, "I don't know."

Now I think I have the answer: "I am over charged before, but now I am all drained by Yoga and Pilate." haha......... I tend to dress simpler after a work-out day and now definitely have my friends, Cathy and Irene's influences on styles a lot too. They are either casual chic, or eclectic posh and I love both of the look from them. See, who says only teenagers have peer pressure. Even adults have it too!!!!!!! hahah...

I went to do Yoga yesterday and Pilate this morning. I think I have little energy left to play dress-up game, besides, I still need to be a good mom for my kids and a loving wife too!! Can't let my kids and DH come home w/o a decent dinner waiting for them.


My ODJ!!
1. TOP:

  • American Vintage taupe shirt
  • No brand gray fringe vest
2. Bottom: Na-nang green carpi pants w/ ruched draw string
3. Green hat (Target)
4. Shoes: Diesel gladiator heels
5. Bag: Lanvin leopard happy sac

Ok, so I should have wore different colored bra. lol



After showering, I have absolutely no make up on!!


Fun, fun, fun vest!!


One of my favoriate sunglasses: Balenciaga two tone oversided sunglasses!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...