Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Shopping :)

I promised myself to be good this weekend and not buy any more makeup. I failed, but not too badly :).
I got the YSL Rouge Volupte no.7- lingerie pink, thank you Lorraine. It is such a pretty pale pink and the formulation of the lipstick is incredible. It is love :).
I also got the palest lavender (129) lipstick from Barry M, I love lavender lipstick and I think this colour is more wearable than lavender whip. What do you guys think?
I also bought an eyeliner from GOSH in green boost. I love the formulation of these as they are super creamy and soft, much like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners. I thought that this pale green was so unusual, and I love it on the lower lashline :).
The website describes these as follows:
GOSH VELVET TOUCH EYELINER belongs to a new generation of semi-permanent make-up. It does not smudge. It is 100% waterproof, long lasting, and resists almost anything. It has excellent coverage and a smooth, soft quality. GOSH Velvet Touch Eye Liner is soft and easy to apply. It contains vitamin-E and Jojoba Oil to care for your delicate skin, however it does not contain animal or mineral oils. It is also fragrance-free to prevent allergic reactions.
Sounds good!!
My darling boyfriend also got me an early present for the 8th March, which is a sort of 'Women's Day' in Russia. Any excuse for presents huh? He got me this cute gold necklace from Disney Couture that I saw on Lindsay Lohan. It says 'Fairest of them all' and has a red apple. Who doesn't love Snow White and Disney in general?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...